Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Title, author's name and address on a separate title page.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Manuscripts must be typed double-spaced and not more than 20 A4 pages using 12 font size of Times New Roman.
- Articles must conform to MLA style in referencing and bibliography.
- Manuscripts should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.